Aug 27, 2008

Flush Mounted and Matted Albums

Here is the recent Queensberry matted album I made for Giselle & AJ this Winter. It is an example of a plain and padded Chocolate Genuine Leather 12x12 Album. There are two types of matting. Queensberry calls them "Overlay" and "Pagemount". This book's prints were mounted in an Overlay style, except for the invitation page which we designed to have a Pagemount matting, where the invite is mounted with a page color (Cream) behind the invitation. Kate and Oded's Album: You've all been asking, what are these Queensberry albums that you speak of. Well, here is an example of a matted album in "cherry genuine leather" I made for Kate and Oded which came back this week. I am always so impressed with their work. I've worked with a few other companies before and the quality of Queensberry has always been consistently great compared to some of the rest. Click here to see their pretty cover swatches too. This is an example of a 12x12 cherry genuine leather covered matted album. The page style is Overlay. I haven't shown you a Flush-mounted book yet, because I'm in the process of designing one and will receive it back from NZ in the Spring. I will post them then. In the meantime, please check their site...

No comments: