Dec 9, 2008

One of My Winter Weddings on Style Me Pretty

Brrrrrrrrrrr. That's all that I can mutter through blue frozen lips. And this too: Estie Colis!! Qu'il fait froid! We just returned from Montreal and from snowy Mont Tremblant where Chandler, Cousin Nathan and I went cross-country skiing on Sunday. The views of snow-capped pines from the trails were beautiful, and of course I have so much nostalgia for Canada when I go back up to the Laurentians to ski. It was literally 1 degree Fahrenheit (-17 Celsius) on the car thermometer when we headed back to NY last night. No joke. No wonder so many of my childhood winter memories are of me in snow suits. Needless to say, I was truly happy last night to get back to my overheated NYC apt! Coincidentally, it was a pleasant surprise to see one of my favourite winter weddings featured on the awesome wedding blog: Style Me Pretty. Jill and Eric's Blue Hill at Stone Barns wedding took place last December up in Tarrytown, NY. What a gorgeous spot all year round. Please feel free to take a look at the post when you can. Thanks SMP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks REALLY great, Karen!!