Jan 10, 2009

Food Retrospective

I'm feeling very hungry right now! Today I thought I'd post some collages of my favorite food photography work and call it a "Retrospective". The Karen Wise Photography Studio has been busier than ever in the past two weeks with wedding inquiries (congrats to all of you newlyweds!) Remember, I also love to photograph food; show me food at your weddings, and I will shoot it! Have a great weekend! You're seeing a number of images here that I shot with the 4x5 Studio camera and the Mamiya . More below... I made these photos of Ruth Reichl in the Test Kitchen of Gourmet Magazine last year for WGBH's Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie. How exciting it was to meet her! Also above are photographs I made for Time Out NY , and a cookbook named, "The Way We Cook", by Julie Riven and Sheryl Julian, and published by Houghton Mifflin.

2 comments:

perfect bound said...

Ummm Yummm! After months and months of planning our menu, I'm so glad we have photos of the wedding food. These are amazing Karen. Must be careful not to lick my computer...

Karen Wise Photo said...

Thanks Anne, you are too funny!