Feb 24, 2009

Dorothy and Michael's San Francisco E-Shoot...

Although they live a bit south and east of San Francisco, Dorothy and Michael drove up to meet me in SF the day after a wedding shoot. I discovered the city through my lens as they brought me to The Presidio, to Baker Beach overlooking The Golden Gate Bridge, and to The Legion of Honor, an architecturally beautiful museum of ancient and European art surrounded by views of the Pacific, SF valleys and many redwood trees. I got to know this cute couple through photographing them, which is a good thing as I'll also be shooting their wedding in Austin, Texas this October! (Dorothy is from Austin, and they met there at The University of Texas a few years ago.) I love that late afternoon San Francisco light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute couple. I love the pictures.