Sep 26, 2008

Laura and Phil: Picnic House on Pier 40

I photographed Laura and Phil's wedding at the Picnic House on Pier 40 a couple of months ago..It was a busy summer, but I finally posted my favorites from this beautiful wedding. Laura Kaiserman (whose interiors I've photographed and featured here) married Philip Berent on July 26th in Manhattan under a beautifully decorated chuppah with views of downtown Manhattan and New Jersey. Laura, who is also a painter, painted the green mural on the side of the Picnic House wall (featured above). Phil, and his friends who accompanied him, sang a song to and about Laura. Two long tables were set up inside with great earthy brown runners and purple and orange floral arrangements.. What a great city wedding! A special thanks to my intern Maddy Gray for helping out with the 3 large grids : )

No comments: